Aetna Medicare has an official website, which is aetnamedicare.com. On its website, you will be able to do a lot of things, including Pay Your Premium? What is Pay Your Premium in Aetna Medicare? If you are wondering about it, continue reading the post until the very end.
To be able to find the Pay Your Premium, the first thing that you need to do is to obviously go to the official website of Aetna Medicare at https://aetnamedicare.com. When you are on its front page, find a menu called For members. By clicking on it, there will be something expanded. Among the Member Resources, find Pay your premium and click on it to be taken to Pay your premium page.
As stated on the page, everyone is able to choose from safe and convenient payment options. Just like you, the team also takes your payment security seriously. There are three things that you need. The first one is your member ID card, the second one is the date of birth and the third one is credit or debit card.
If you have a Medical Advantage Plan (MA/MAPD), you can set up your monthly payment or make a one time payment online using your plan invoice. Apparently, Aetna handles premium payments through Payer Express, a trusted payment service. Do not get surprised if your Payer Express log in is different from your Aetna secure member site log in. If you want to pay, first of all, you will need to press the Pay MA/MAPD premium button. Then, press the purple Pay now button to be directed to a new page. On the new page, you will have to log in by entering the login ID and the password. After logging in, it is time for you to enter the Member ID and the date of birth in MMDDYYYY format. Once you are done, you can just click the green Pay Now button.
Actually, the method above is not the only way to pay your Medicare Advantage Plan (MA/MAPD). Aside from that, some other methods that you can try include:
- Phone: If you want to make a payment by phone, you will need to dial the number on your Member ID.
- Mail: If you want to make a payment by mail, make sure to include your payment and invoices in a stamped envelope. Keep in mind that each payment should be sent to the address that is listed on your invoice.
- In-store: If you want to make a payment by cash, credit or debit card, you can do it at a CVS retail store with your invoice. It should be noted that the in store premium option is not available at CVS pharmacies within the likes of Target and Schnucks.
- Social Security Administration/Railroad Retirement Board: If you want to make a payment by Social Security Administration/Railroad Retirement Board, you should set up your monthly payment. If you have no idea how to do it, all that you have to do is to call the phone number that is included in your Member ID card.
As for those who have a Prescription Drug Plan (PDP), you can use the secure payment system offered by Aetna Medicare to make a one time payment or set up automatic monthly payments online. Firstly, you must click the Pay PDP premium button. instead of Payer Express, InstaMed is the one that is in charge of handing the premium payments. Just like Payer Express, InstaMed is also a trusted payment service. be aware that your InstaMed log in may be different compared to your Caremark.com secure member site log in.
After clicking the Pay PDP premium button, the next thing that you should do is to click the Pay now button. When you are on the InstaMed page, you can make a payment by entering a few things, such as your email address, your Payment ID (your 9 digit Payment ID on Premium Coupon), your birth date in MMDDYYYY format, and your zip code (5 digit postal code of the mailing address). Once you are done entering everything, do not forget to press the Pay Now button.
Just like Medical Advantage Plan (MA/MAPD), the Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) also offers some additional payment options, as follows:
- Phone: If you want to make a payment by phone, all that should be done is to call them at 1 855 651 4856 (TTY: 711). Since it is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, it means you are free to call anytime you want.
- Mail: If you are not the kind of person who likes to talk directly to someone, you can consider making a payment by mail. If you are interested in this, do not forget to include your payment and coupon in a stamped envelope. It is worth noting that all payments should be sent to the address that is listed on your payment coupon.
- In-store: If you want to make a payment by cash, credit or debit, you can visit a CVS retail store. The payment can be done at this place by using your payment coupon. If you are thinking of making a payment at CVS pharmacies within Target and Schnucks, please change your plan as the in store premium option is not available at these places.
- Social Security Administration/Railroad Retirement Board: If you want to make a payment by Social Security Administration/Railroad Retirement Board, you can set up your automatic monthly payment by dialing the following phone number: 1 855 651 4856 (TTY: 711).
For more information about Aetna Medicare Pay Your Premium, you are encouraged to visit its page at here. If you want to ask something, the best thing that you can do is to contact the representative of Aetna Medicare by calling 1 855 335 1407 (TTY: 711). Feel free to ask anything that you want to know by dialing the number whenever you want as it is available 7 days a week starting from 8 AM to 8 PM.