In this page, we are going to discuss the Summit Medical Group Patient Portal. If you come to this page to find out some information related to Summit Medical Group Patient Portal, now you should read this entire article.
Summit Medical Group Patient Portal Overview
As a Summit Health patient, it is their goal to give you convenient, comprehensive, high quality medical care. But, their commitment to your health extends outside their office walls. To keep you connected while home or away, they offer quick and easy methods to communicate with your doctor’s office, view your bills, request your medical records, refill prescriptions, and so much more.
Just stay connected through the Summit Health patient portal. You are able to schedule an appointment, access test results, ask a question, and more.
Apparently, there are many benefits of Summit Medical Group Patient Portal. In the text below, we are going to share some benefits of Summit Medical Group Patient Portal.
Here are Summit Medical Group Patient Portal benefits:
- With Summit Medical Group Patient Portal, you are able to request and manage appointments.
- With Summit Medical Group Patient Portal, you are able to request Prescription Refills.
- With Summit Medical Group Patient Portal, you are able to check Lab and Test Results.
- With Summit Medical Group Patient Portal, you are able to review Care Summaries, Health Records and Learning Materials.
- With Summit Medical Group Patient Portal, you will be able to communicate with your Provider
- Manage Payments through Summit Medical Group Patient Portal.
Need Help with the Patient Portal?
When you want to ask for help, simply you are able to call at 908-790-6500.
Please note: Registration is just available for laptop or desktop computer users. It is not available on mobile devices for now. Also, you are able to contact your provider’s office to ask for an email invitation to the patient portal.
A member of their staff will contact you to confirm appointments after requesting. You have to remember this portal is not to be utilized for medical emergencies. In case of a medical emergency, you have to dial 911.
What is Patient Relations?
The patient relations staff members work with you and your health care providers to assist you get the quality care that you expect. The patient relations staff members are going to focus on your best interests. A member of staff will listen to your concerns carefully and decide a great approach for reaching your health care goals.
The Summit Health Patient Relations team do:
- Respond to your own inquiries.
- Gives information about their providers and services.
- Addresses quality of care concerns.
- Assists resolve problems with providers.
- Connects you with helpful resources.
- Investigate your own concerns.
- Facilitates resolutions.
How to Contact Patient Relations?
To speak with a member of their Patient Relations staff, you are able to email them at email@example.com. Also, you are able to call 908-977-9499 Monday – Friday between 8:30 AM and 5 PM. If you have questions or concerns regarding billing and insurance, you have to call their business office at 908-790-6500.
About Summit Medical Group
Summit Medical Group is a medical practice headquartered in Berkeley Heights, NJ. In the year of 2013, Summit Medical Group built The Summit Medical Group Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to health promotion, medical education and medical research. Later, in the year of 2014, Summit Medical Group created a new management company, Summit Health Management (SHM). For your information, Summit Health Management (SHM) offers consulting and management services to physician practises in the United States. Need to know that Summit Medical Group is led by Jeffrey Le Benger, MD. In 2016, Jeffrey Le Benger was named #8 in the NJBiz Health Care Power 50 list, a publicized ranking of the leaders of NJ healthcare organizations, state policymakers and legislators.
History – Summit Medical Group
Summit Medical Group began in October 1929, when William H. Lawrence and Maynard G. Bensleyn built the Diagnostic Group of Summit in Summit, NJ. In the year of 2003, Summit Medical Group signed a lease for an office complex in Berkeley Heights, NJ. In the year of 2021 Summit Medical Group sent notifications to its patients of a name change. Now, Summit Medical Group is Summit Health.
Since May 2016, Summit Medical Group has had 67 satellite offices. We get information that Summit Medical Group employs about 3,100 people and its annual revenue is $400 million. In the year of 2015, 2.1 million insurance claims were processed and 12,912 surgeries were performed.
Research and Care Management – Summit Medical Group
- In 2002, Summit Medical Group started a project to implement practice-wide electronic health records (EHR).
- Summit Medical Group developed a Diabetes Live Well Program that has assisted get 19% of its diabetes patients A1c levels under control. In June 2008, the American Diabetes Association awarded it an Education Recognition Certificate for the diabetes program.
- In September 2009, Summit Medical Group created Coordination of Multidisciplinary Resources for Vaccination of Egg-allergic Individuals during a H1N1 Influenza Pandemic.
- In January 2016, Summit Medical Group joined Trinity Health ACO. For your information, Trinity Health ACO is one of 21 ACOs selected to participate in the Next Generation ACO. This model establishes on experience from the Pioneer ACO Model and the Medicare Shared Savings Programs and also allows ACOs to assume higher levels of financial risk and reward.
- In March 2016, Summit Medical Group joined with other health care organizations in the American Medical Group Foundation’s “Diabetes. The goal of this three-year campaign is to increase care and outcomes for patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Summit Medical Group has already participated in clinical research for asthma, diabetes, allergy, hypercholesterolemia, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, sinus disease and oncology. Its oncology trials include the studies for colorectal cancer, leukemia, breast cancer, lung cancer, lymphoma, and prostate cancer.
- CityMD announced the plans to merge with Summit Medical Group on June 20, 2019.