There are a lot of orthopedic billing services. If you need one but you have zero knowledge about this matter, you might want to consider Medical Billing Wholesalers, which is also known as MBW in short. Here is the overview of the company.
Medical Billing Wholesalers is one of the best companies that offer the best orthopedic billing services. It has a lot of clients across all the states in the United States. When it comes to orthopedic medical billing, MBW is the best option as it knows about everything, including about the correctly billed pain pump insertions or plc reconstruction and arthroscopies. It is an expert in orthopedic and the expertise includes but not limited to foot and ankle surgery, hip and knee surgery, shoulder and elbow surgery, trauma surgery, general orthopedics, orthopedic oncology, spine surgery, bone health center, hand surgery, pediatric orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and osseointegration clinic.
Medical Billing Wholesalers offers a lot of orthopedic billing services, including the regular audit checks, account analysis, and follow up with payers. Every patient will get regular reports consisting of productivity, quality and new revenue opportunities.
The things that are done by Medical Billing Wholesalers include bringing excellence, knowledge, and accuracy to the orthopedic billing and coding services. At the same time, the company also builds a revenue cycle devoid of defects for your practice. The medical billing process offered by the company can add value to your organization thanks to the patient demographics entry, insurance authorizations, insurance verification, billing, coding, and recoiling of accounts.
The team at Medical Billing Wholesalers always tries to do best in introducing a friction free billing, coding claim submission, and payment posting process. As a client, there is nothing for you to worry as they will always make sure of the consistent accounts receivable follow-up and prior authorization to prevent the claim denials from happening. Everyone in the team is the best one in the field. Their good things include:
- Certified from AAPC or the American Association of Professional Coders
- Have knowledge about the medical billing software such as Medic, Misys, Lytec, NextGen, Medisoft, and so on
- Experts in coding software such as CodeLink, EncoderPro, Flashcode, and so on
- Have the ability to apply the standard CPT, HCPCS procedure and supply codes and ICD-CM diagnosis coding as per CMS guidelines
- Have good records when it comes to processing the medical bills with leading commercial carries such as Well Point, United health, HCSC, Humana, Aetna, Blue Cross Group, and so on
- Have the ability to negotiate successfully with Medicare and state specific Medicaid policies
It has been known that the coders at Medical Billing Wholesalers are experts in ICD-9/10, CPT, HCPCS coding guidelines that are provided by both CMS and AMA and are certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders or AAPC. The company claims that they have a decade of experience in orthopedic billing and coding. All the coders with certifications are ready to help the client like you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. They will try their best to avoid the issues that are caused by the incorrect use of modifiers and they will also educate your billing specialist on how to avoid such issues.
If you are interested in Medical Billing Wholesalers, it might be the perfect time for you to schedule a discussion. You can schedule a discussion to learn more about the revenue cycle services for orthopedic practices. Then, how to do it? Below is every step to follow:
- The first thing that you have to do is to go to the official website of Medical Billing Wholesalers at medicalbillingwholesalers.com
- When you are on the front page, find the search bar located at the top right of the page and enter the keyword such as “orthopedic”.
- By pressing Enter, you will be able to see the results related to the keyword. Among them, please choose the one called Orthopedic Billing and Coding Services to be taken to the next page.
- On the Orthopedic Billing and Coding Services page, scroll down until you find a form to schedule a discussion.
- Please provide some information such as your first and last name, your company, your email address, your phone number, and the message.
- Once you are done completing everything, do not forget to press the Submit button.
If you want to visit the company, there are several options to choose from. If you are currently in the United States, you can visit its US Headquarters that is located at 206 Grandview Avenue, Monsey, NY 10952. Aside from that, it also has two other locations which all of them are located in India. The first one is in Chennai. The address is WorkEZ, Block B, 4th Floor, RK Swamy Centre, 3/147, Pathari Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai – 600006. The second location in India is in Bangalore. If you are in or close to Bangalore, you can go to 3524/1, 2nd Floor, 1st Cross Street, Road house, 2nd Stage, Indiranagar Bengaluru – 560008. In addition to these locations, there are also some sales offices that are located in Dallas, TX (13101 Preston Rd, Ste 110-3044 Dallas TX 75240); Fort Lauderdale, FL (1931 Cordova Road # 1003 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316); Nashville, TN (6339 Charlotte Pike, Suite #574, Nashville, TN 37209); Glendale, CA (213 N Glendale Ave, #1027 Glendale, CA 91206); Chicago, Il (111 N Wabash Ave, The Garland Building #3150 Chicago, IL 60602); and Las Vegas, NV (9436 W. Lake Mead Blvd, Suite # 5, Las Vegas, NV 89314).
For more information about the orthopedic billing services offered by Medical Billing Wholesalers, it is better for you to visit its official website at medicalbillingwholesalers.com. In case you have something to ask, one of the things that you can do is to contact the representative by calling the phone number +1 (718) 249 2245. If you are not the type of person who likes to talk directly even through phone, you might want to send an email instead to email@example.com