The good news for those who are seeking a job as Occupational Therapy Assistant in Alaska! In fact, there are a number of healthcare companies that are hiring for Occupational Therapy Assistant in Alaska. So, if you are interested in applying for Occupational Therapy Assistant in Alaska, you can start applying for this position.
So, what companies open the job vacancies for Occupational Therapy Assistant? No worries! We will give you a list of healthcare companies that you can apply for the position of Occupational Therapy Assistant. Here you go!
Here’s A List of Occupational Therapy Assistant Jobs in Alaska!
If you have graduated from the Occupational Therapy Assistant program, it’s your great time to start applying for this position. If you have basic Occupational Therapy and happen to live in Alaska, you can try to apply for Occupational Therapy Assistant at some of the healthcare companies available in Alaska. Here are they:
Providence Alaska Medical Center
Providence Alaska Medical Center opens the job vacancy for Occupational Therapy Assistant. To apply for this job, you should meet certain requirements. If you meet qualifications, they will send you a text message with some additional questions that you should answer from their Modern Hire System.
Only Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant will be considered. Here some qualifications that you should meet:
- You have to hold a current State of Alaska license to apply for Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- You must maintain the currency according to the Alaska state statutes and Regulations for Physical and Occupational Therapy.
- Make sure you have joined the Coursework or Training Graduate from an associate degree program in Occupational Therapy Assistant or have experienced as Occupational Therapy Assistant (1 year clinical experience with physical abilities).
Furthermore, you will gain around $5,000 hiring bonus and relocation for eligible external candidates who meet all requirements for payment.
If you are interested in applying for Occupational Therapy Assistant at Providence Alaska Medical Center in Anchorage, Alaska, you can apply now here.
Cross Country Allied
As one of the largest and most recognized healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Allied has more than 30 years of experience to help healthcare professionals find various rewarding level opportunities.
Cross Country Allied is now seeking a travel Occupational Therapy Assistant for a travel job in Anchorage, Alaska. They really give you a big chance to pursue your career as Occupational Therapist.
Here are the job description and requirements to apply for Occupational Therapist at Cross Country Allied:
- Specialty: Occupational Therapist
- Discipline: Therapy
- Start Date: 01/31/2022
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
Additionally, you have at least 1 year of experience, state, national and BLS certification as required.
If you are interested in applying for Occupational Therapy Assistant at Cross Country Allied in Anchorage, Alaska, you can apply now through Vivian Here.
Aureus Medical Group
Aureus Medical Group is an affiliate of C&A Industries, LLC in Alaska that is now hiring for Occupational Therapy Assistant. They actually will consider the candidates whose certified Occupational Therapy Assistant of CPR/BLS (Basic Life Support) and State License-Occupational Therapy Asst-Alaska.
Here are some requirements that you should meet to apply for this position at Aureus Medical Group:
- You should be at least 18 years of age or older.
- You are willing to be tested for drugs and alcohol.
- You can provide documents that prove your eligibility to work in the United States.
- You need to provide employment references of previous employers.
- You are willing to submit a background check in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- You should meet other minimum qualifications based on position.
If you are interested in applying for Occupational Therapy Assistant at Aureus Medical Group in Alaska, you can apply here.
PeaceHealth is now looking for a Occupational Therapy Assistant for a Part Time job. An Occupational Therapy Assistant at this healthcare company should participate in the treatment and evaluation of patients, treatment goals appropriate to the age of the patient and determining plan of care of the patient.
Here are some requirements that you have to meet to apply for Occupational Therapy Assistant at PeachHealth:
- Must hold a BA/BS, Masters or doctorate degree from Occupational Therapy program from reputable colleges.
- Has one year-Occupational Therapy Assistant experience.
- Has general knowledge of the field and capability to take advantage of library resources appropriately.
- Home Health experience required.
- Must be certified by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Has current BLS certification required at date of hire.
- Has a valid driver’s license.
If you are interested in applying for Occupational Therapy Assistant at PeaceHealth at Ketchikan in Alaska, you can apply here.
PIC (Program for Infants & Children, Inc)
It is known that Program for Infants & Children, Inc is a unique organization that provides intervention services for infants and toddlers in Alaska. This organization actually promotes the growth of young children who experience developmental delays.
Program for Infants & Children, Inc is currently looking for Occupational Therapy Assistant to join the team in delivering Occupational Therapy for infants and toddlers. An Occupational Therapist at PIC organization should help to encourage the development of children, from 1 to 3 years old.
This job is commonly performed as a home-based service that is designed to involve the children’s parents directly. The specific disciplines of Occupational Therapy Assistant at PIC Organization include early childhood or special education, physical, speech language, social work and occupational therapy.
If you join the PIC’s team, you may earn the estimated compensation of $62,150.00 – $68,764.00 per year. If you are interested in applying for Occupational Therapy Assistant at Program for Infants & Children, Inc in Alaska, you can apply now Here.
Okay, that’s a list of healthcare companies that are hiring for Occupational Therapy Assistant in Alaska. Certainly, there are still other companies that also open the job vacancy for the position of Occupational Therapy Assistant in Alaska. However, we only show you some of them. Now, it’s your great time to start applying for Occupational Therapy Assistant at the companies you want.