Are you looking for information about healthcare BPO companies in the USA? If so, you come to the right site and read the right article because here you will find the information about it. So, let’s get started on what healthcare BPO companies are.
What is Healthcare BPO?
According to the Time Doctor site, Healthcare BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) is defined as an activity where non-core activities are contracted by a healthcare provider to an external party. So, the healthcare company hires a third-party firm to do the job for them.
You may wonder why businesses do this. As also explained on the Time Doctor site, outsourcing non-core work permits healthcare facilities and hospitals to focus on their core competencies. Outsourcing services such as marketing services and medical billing help healthcare providers to focus on what they do best to be able to treat their patients effectively.
Some Healthcare BPO Companies in USA
There are a number of healthcare BPO companies in the USA and here are some of them.
MedBillingExperts is a healthcare BPO company and it has over 10 years of experience in providing back-office support services to billing companies, medical practitioners, and healthcare enterprises in the US. This company has years of experience in managing the demanding back-office needs of medical billing, coding, revenue cycle management, etc so that by having these experiences, it has helped them get an inside-out understanding of meeting the day-to-day needs of providers in keeping with regulatory guidelines.
They streamline your healthcare services for operational agility and here is how they do that.
- They have trained and certified professionals to overcome your complex operational needs. They can handle all your needs from billing to coding and from claims denial to revenue cycle management.
- They expertise in a range of advanced healthcare service software to overcome high volumes of billing, coding, and verification requirements with complete efficiency.
- They have a robust quality control process which is conducted by a team which consists of experts with a minimum of 10 years of experience in specialized healthcare services.
- They have a dedicated team to understand changing regulatory requirements and making sure that service delivery is in accordance with the latest requirements.
- They have robust physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data.
The BPO back-office support services which are provided by MedBillingExperts help you overcome the spadework related to core healthcare services like Medical Billing Services, Medical Coding Services, Teleradiology Services, Revenue Cycle Management, Claims Denial Services and A/R Management.
This information is based on the MedBillingExperts site. So, if you want to know more about it, you are able to access the website directly.
Ascent is a company which provides full-service Business Process Outsourcing & Healthcare Services. This company specializes in enhancing the financial performance of their clients and they do that by supporting their Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and Health Information Management (HIM) requirements.
This company is based in Roseland, New Jersey and it has been in operation since 2005. Their unique combination of domain expertise, innovative technology and skilled resources yields cost and operational efficiencies that are among the most favorable in the industry. This company operates four centers and employs almost 2,000 staffers committed to the service of their clients. Dedicated account management teams are available in this company where they are deployed in a way to guarantee consistent, high quality performance along with their exceptional White Glove service.
Here are offered the services offered by Ascent:
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding
- Dental Billing
- Medical Transcription
And here are Ascent value proposition:
- Control Client’s Operational Costs
- Meet and exceed service level guarantees
- Quick turnaround time
- Adaptation to any software of client
- Healthcare compliance programs
Here are the advantages of using Ascent.
- Increase collections
- Reduce internal COGS (collection costs
- Reduce ‘Days in A/R/’
- Convert fixed costs to variable costs
- Assist in achievement of healthcare incentives (MACRA)
- Increase provider time which is allocated to patient care
- Increase profitability – EBITDA
- Increase corporate valuation
There are a lot of ways they can help you drive greater clinical and financial value for your organization – and your members and patients.
This information is based on the Ascent website. So, if you want to know more, you are able to access the site directly.
Top Global Healthcare BPO Providers
You may also want to know about the top global healthcare BPO providers. According to the Time Doctor site, here are the top five global healthcare BPO providers.
This is a global leader in providing cost-effective healthcare services. This company offers medical and administration services in more than 45 countries including India, the United States and Philippines. Here are the key healthcare BPO services:
- Medical billing and account services
- Claims processing
- Medicare services
- Pharmacy benefits management
- Cash flow improvement analytics
This company offers global services for healthcare BPO and patient support with more than 16 years of experience. This company is HIPAA compliant and this company is also ISO 9001 and 27001 certified. Here are key healthcare BPO services:
- Medical coding and billing
- Claims processing
- Data entry services
- Revenue cycle management
- Payment posting and charge entry services
- WNS Global Services
A number of healthcare services are offered by this company that cater to the needs of companies across the world. Not only that, technology solutions are also offered to increase healthcare providers’ market shares. Here are key healthcare BPO services:
- Medical transcription
- Medical coding and charge preparation
- Follow-ups and payer services
- Medical equipment supply chain
- Patient care management
This is a US multinational corporation where it provides cutting-edge healthcare services and outsourcing solutions. Here are key healthcare BPO services:
- Health intelligence and analytics
- Clinical services and data integration
- Revenue cycle management
- Patient care and administration systems
- Help desk services
- Octopus Tech Solutions
This is a leading Indian BPO service provider and their clients are in Australia, Europe and the US. This company provides services and solutions that streamline healthcare provider management. The key healthcare BPO services are:
- Insurance claim processing
- Billing and collection services
- Medical transcriptions
- Pharmaceutical services
- Doctor on-call services